Step-by-step instructions for sewing your own sturdy square bottom tote bag. These bags can be made with less than a yard of fabric and are handy for trips to the grocery, the farmers’ market or even the library. The market tote bag looks great and is a simple sewing project, perfect for beginners. All of the supplies needed for this project are available at http://www.sailrite.com
More Market Bag Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New