A free sewing tutorial with Kelsey Norwood
Kelsey Norwood was in the mood to reorganize and freshen up her home for Spring. She had some storage baskets from the SKUBB collection at IKEA. Kelsey designed and created these liners so that they are very easy to sew! She included step-by-step sewing tutorial with the instructions on her blog to show us how we can sew and customize a basket liner for any size basket. BEKKO fabric from Michael Miller makes these modern baskets pop with the Swell pattern in navy!
More household storage sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New