If your kids use a Leap Pad and they carry it to and from wherever they go, you might want to consider making one of these cases for them. I wish I had made one when my kids were little, perhaps the Leap Pad would have lasted a bit longer! I would definitely make this case out of a washable fabric, or a vinyl. You could also try a laminated printed fabric too – to wipe clean. Anyhoo.. check out this free tutorial by Pink Stitches and the fabric swatches below!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New