A Quilt Pattern by Elizabeth Hartman
This 56” x 60” Leafy quilt and 24” x 24” pillow cover pattern were designed by Elizabeth Hartman and made with the (Adventure) fabric line (not yet released at the time of this post), Kitchen Window Wovens, Kona Solids, and Essex Linen Blend. Leafy is perfect for using all kinds of fabrics and can be sewn together with fat quarters, fat-eighths, pre-cut 10″ squares or scraps. Conventional patchwork techniques. No templates or paper piecing. The skinny stems are created by starting with strips that are a little too wide and them cutting them down after sewing. Pillow cover measures 24″ x 24″.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New