A free video sewing tutorial from Sew Very Easy
A free sewing video tutorial from Laura Coia of Sew Very Easy demonstrating how to make this very spacious, lined, zippered, storage bag. The fabric collection showcased with this project is from the Fresh Picked Collection by Sue Zipkin for Clothworks. Laura offers some excellent bag-making tips along the way as well. A fat quarter friendly sewing project!
You will need:
- 4 fat quarters
- 1 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 15″ zipper or longer, trim to size
- coordinating thread
- iron, sewing machine
More projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New