A free video sewing tutorial from Sew Very Easy
A free sewing video tutorial from Laura Coia of Sew Very Easy demonstrating how to make this very spacious, lined, zippered, storage bag. The fabric collection showcased with this project is from the Fresh Picked Collection by Sue Zipkin for Clothworks. Laura offers some excellent bag-making tips along the way as well. A fat quarter friendly sewing project!
You will need:
- 4 fat quarters
- 1 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 15″ zipper or longer, trim to size
- coordinating thread
- iron, sewing machine
More projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New