Cherie Killilea of Studio Cherie kept all the features that we love on the original duffel bag pattern and added even more features to her new Zip-Around Duffel Travel Bag PDF pattern to sew and enjoy. Cherie includes video instructions which are provided throughout the pattern download, for those of us who are visual learners. There are also fully illustrated with clear photographs, the cutting and sewing instructions, as well as complete pattern pieces to construct the duffel bag as seen here. When sewing your Zip-Around Duffel Travel Bag you can learn about four styles and types of pockets. Cherie assures us that we will be amazed at how easy it is to install the zipper. Sewers will enjoy coordinating fabric prints! The finished size of this bag is 20 inches wide by 14 inches tall by 9 inches deep. Zippers for this bag are also available from Cherie here.
Watch the video previews:
More travel bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New