An easy and well-written crochet pattern from LakesideLoops to make the perfect summer purse or beach bag. The easy-to-follow Bryce Bag pattern creates two sizes so mother – daughter or grandmother – granddaughter can coordinate their styles on their next outing. *All finished products made from Lakeside Loops© patterns may be used to sell at local markets and online. Lakeside Loops© asks that you give their shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/LakesideLoops) credit for the pattern.
Crochet Supplies Needed:
- YARN: any medium weight yarn will work (cotton is suggested)
- CROCHET HOOKS: US H/8 – 5.00 mm hook & US F /5 – 3.75 mm hook
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New