A fun and stylish laptop sleeve that makes it easy to get the laptop in and out. Quick and fun to sew, and the instructions are there to sew your sleeve to fit almost any laptop size!
– 1 x fat quarter (18″ x 22″) quilting cotton exterior fabric (if you have a laptop larger than a MacBook, you will need more)
– 1 x fat quarter (18″x 22″) quilting cotton lining fabric, if you have a laptop larger than a MacBook, you will need more
– a 4″ x 7” scrap of “peek a boo” fabric visible in the zipper
– a 4″ x 8” scrap of faux leather, or any other fabric for the corner covers, if using a woven fraying fabric, double this fabric requirement
More laptop sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New