A fun and stylish laptop sleeve that makes it easy to get the laptop in and out. Quick and fun to sew, and the instructions are there to sew your sleeve to fit almost any laptop size!
– 1 x fat quarter (18″ x 22″) quilting cotton exterior fabric (if you have a laptop larger than a MacBook, you will need more)
– 1 x fat quarter (18″x 22″) quilting cotton lining fabric, if you have a laptop larger than a MacBook, you will need more
– a 4″ x 7” scrap of “peek a boo” fabric visible in the zipper
– a 4″ x 8” scrap of faux leather, or any other fabric for the corner covers, if using a woven fraying fabric, double this fabric requirement
More laptop sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5