A fun and stylish laptop sleeve that makes it easy to get the laptop in and out. Quick and fun to sew, and the instructions are there to sew your sleeve to fit almost any laptop size!
– 1 x fat quarter (18″ x 22″) quilting cotton exterior fabric (if you have a laptop larger than a MacBook, you will need more)
– 1 x fat quarter (18″x 22″) quilting cotton lining fabric, if you have a laptop larger than a MacBook, you will need more
– a 4″ x 7” scrap of “peek a boo” fabric visible in the zipper
– a 4″ x 8” scrap of faux leather, or any other fabric for the corner covers, if using a woven fraying fabric, double this fabric requirement
More laptop sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New