This awesome bag by Sew Sweetness converts from a handled tote to a large carry-all, with a cell phone pocket and enough pockets inside and out to keep your most important items within easy reach. The handles are corded and covered in fabric, with pretty knots at each end, and the long strap is attached to the bag with fun swivel clips. If you’re looking for a bag to showcase your favorite fabric print, this is it! The PDF pattern includes 15 pages of sewing instructions, complete with 34 step-by-step color photos.
More convertible bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New