An easy-to-sew sun hat pattern download from TieDyeDiva. This full-sized epattern prints from your home computer and offers step-by-step photographed sewing instructions that are included for sewing a fully reversible sun hat. A mid-size brim for a flattering style that goes with just about anything you wear! Recommended sewing experience – beginner to advanced beginner skills.
Sizes included: small/medium and large/extra large. Best fitting heads 22″ – 24″ (which is most women).
More hat projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New