Learn how to sew a simple wallet with free sewing tutorials from Lindsey Weight and Alexandra Saeger.
This basic ladies wallet includes a small zippered pouch for coins, six card slots, a cash or checkbook slot, and magnetic snap closure. A very easy wallet to sew in an afternoon, and give as a gift. Lindsey from Fort Worth Fabrics offers a free pdf pattern to download and sew this simple wallet. The fabrics she used to make the wallet in the photo above were: Falling Cloudberry, Femme Metale Sapphire, and Drift Island Droplets.
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New