Learn how to sew a simple wallet with free sewing tutorials from Lindsey Weight and Alexandra Saeger.
This basic ladies wallet includes a small zippered pouch for coins, six card slots, a cash or checkbook slot, and magnetic snap closure. A very easy wallet to sew in an afternoon, and give as a gift. Lindsey from Fort Worth Fabrics offers a free pdf pattern to download and sew this simple wallet. The fabrics she used to make the wallet in the photo above were: Falling Cloudberry, Femme Metale Sapphire, and Drift Island Droplets.
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5