This handy knitting and crochet project pouch by A Spoonful of Sugar is the perfect size for crafters on the go. Stow your latest knitting or crochet project in style. It is easily constructed from three fat quarters of coordinating cotton fabric. This knitting and crochet project pouch would make a great gift for the crafty type. This pouch has bound seams so you will need bias tape for this sewing project. If you don’t have any, you can make your own! Scroll down and watch the video tutorial by Nancy Zieman below.
Learn how to create bias tape and quilt bindings in minutes.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New