A knitting pattern download from Splendid Sparrow Co.
The knitting pattern download from Splendid Sparrow Co. for the spacious Ashling Tote is your opportunity to create a unique and beautiful bag. With double-stranding and moderate felting, you’ll retain stitch detail without sacrificing thickness and durability. A simple button and loop closure at the top keeps everything safe inside. This is the version for using Briggs & Little Heritage wool, check it out, we loved the “Sheep’s Grey” Heritage Yarn! Approximate finished size of the Ashling Bag: 15″ wide, 11″ high, and depth of base is 5″.
- 4 skeins/880 yards of Briggs & Little Heritage wool (worsted weight) ( please note: other wool may yield different final dimensions – see more info at Splendid Sparrow Co. )
- Size US 11 / 8 mm circular needle, 29″ long
- Size US 11 / 8 mm straight needles for doing strap, if desired, but not necessary.
- One size US L / 8 mm crochet hook
- 3/16″ thick foam board for a sturdy base (Michael’s or the local dollar store?)
Go to Splendid Sparrow Co to get the PDF Pattern
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New