A Free PDF Knitting Pattern from Amanda Berry
A free knitting pattern to make this whimsical cottage tablet case. Amanda Berry of fluffandfuzz knitted this tablet case as a housewarming gift for a friend. This case has a knitted outer and lining for extra protection. The doors and windows were embroidered on the case after knitting using Swiss darning. The five-page PDF pattern includes the instructions for making this sweet tablet case and photos, charts to show the positions of the door and windows. A list of abbreviations and explanations of some of the techniques, and a supply list with suggested yarns is also included. The knitted cottage tablet case once completed, measures 26 cm tall and 19.5 cm wide.
More bags to knit and crochet at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New