A Free PDF Knitting Pattern from Amanda Berry
A free knitting pattern to make this whimsical cottage tablet case. Amanda Berry of fluffandfuzz knitted this tablet case as a housewarming gift for a friend. This case has a knitted outer and lining for extra protection. The doors and windows were embroidered on the case after knitting using Swiss darning. The five-page PDF pattern includes the instructions for making this sweet tablet case and photos, charts to show the positions of the door and windows. A list of abbreviations and explanations of some of the techniques, and a supply list with suggested yarns is also included. The knitted cottage tablet case once completed, measures 26 cm tall and 19.5 cm wide.
More bags to knit and crochet at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New