A nice simple bag, it is nothing more than rectangles to make it easy. Awesome! The bag is extremely versatile and can be a lunch bag as it has a plastic lining. It also makes a wonderful makeup bag for traveling.
- 2/3 yard of fabric for outside, pocket and handles
- 1/3 yard of fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard of iron on vinyl
- 1/2 yard of craft weight interfacing
- 2 strips of batting 42″ by 1 1/4 inches
- 16″ or longer zipper
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New