A Free Sewing Tutorial from Sew a Straight Line
Learn how to sew this zippered hanging kitchen hamper bag with this free tutorial from Sew a Straight Line. This hanging kitchen hamper bag hangs proudly from an oven door with tabs or straps that wrap around and snap closed. You could also use large buttons or hook and loop tape. A waterproof lining and a zipper keeps wet linen inside. This bag could be sewn from vinyl, laminated cotton, oilcloth, PVC, acrylic or oiled canvas, or PUL fabrics. This practical hanging kitchen bag helps to keep any kitchen area tidy, as well as eliminating any lingering wet-rag odors. A handy hamper bag to keep wet dish towels, cloths, rags, napkins, bowl covers, tablecloths, bibs, aprons, place-mats, etc, until they hit the washing machine. Sew it any size you like!
More projects to sew, crochet, and knit for your home:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New