A Free PDF Quilt Pattern from Freshly Pieced
This fun baby quilt designed by Lee Heinrich of Freshly Pieced gets its name from the way the blocks look a little like kissing fish. It makes an excellent scrap busting quilt! While looking at this quilt design further, I notice a larger pattern of stars. (Similar to the Ohio star?) Depending on how you coordinate your fabric the stars can alternatively be the focus. You decide. We love the fish pattern. Finished quilt size: 40″ x 51″.
More fun sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New