With a finished bag size of 8″ x 7 ” this adorable DIY kids toy tool pouch is a perfect size! Simply slip your child’s belt through the loops of the tool pouch and they are ready to play! This PDF pattern includes eight tutorial pages with over 25 pictures. This sewing tutorial also includes a list of materials, a cutting plan, and the instructions with photos for assembling your pouch. Difficulty level: easy.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New