from jojoebi designs
Make your little explorer this adorable dinosaur back pack. Features two side pockets and loop to attach important things such as fossil finds and compasses. Large zipper compartment big enough to fit in a couple of books, and other important things that a four year old might need. The paw straps also have name/phone number tags underneath them, hidden from public view but handy in case your child ever gets lost.
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New