Millions of families will hit the road during this holiday season. Keep the kids happy and sew these pillowcase bags just for family trips with Traci’s free sewing how-to at Amazing Mae. A large pocket across the front to store books, markers, or a plush toy. Attach a strap/handle for hassle-free carrying. Customize with favorite themes or character fabrics. Applique and embroidery designs would also work very well on this project, perhaps across the pocket(s). Add two pockets, one on each side.
More sewing projects for kids bags and accessories:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New