Millions of families will hit the road during this holiday season. Keep the kids happy and sew these pillowcase bags just for family trips with Traci’s free sewing how-to at Amazing Mae. A large pocket across the front to store books, markers, or a plush toy. Attach a strap/handle for hassle-free carrying. Customize with favorite themes or character fabrics. Applique and embroidery designs would also work very well on this project, perhaps across the pocket(s). Add two pockets, one on each side.
More sewing projects for kids bags and accessories:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New