The Finchley messenger bag is anything but basic and a fun little accessory to sew. A ton of different style variations are available such as the ‘fruit salad’ bag with fun appliqué options. The building blocks bag is designed for the toy block master. The bag interior, front and top pockets can be added as needed. A fun curved front option is also part of this pattern. The adjustable strap makes this a comfortable bag to carry. This PDF includes a bonus wallet pattern which is ideal for a kids’ first wallet. This easy-to-sew pattern features color photos and pages with step-by-step instructions. This PDF also includes a full tutorial to make the bag, print and cut pattern with no scaling required, and a cutting guide to keep printing paper at a minimum. Dimensions are provided for rectangular pieces.
More Bags to Create for Kids:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New