The Kersey Tye messenger bag sewing pattern by Charlie’s Aunt is a vintage-inspired handbag epattern, based on styles of the 1940’s. This purse pattern is simple yet functional and comes with instructions for two different heights and long and short strap options. The taller bag has an outside pocket on the front and there is an interior pocket with a flap.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New