A Free Sewing DIY from A Kailo Chic Life
This sunglasses case from A Kailo Chic Life is the perfect beginner sewing project! This pattern allows for three or four sunglasses cases out of the 1/4 yard of fabric and lining, so this is an inexpensive sewing project too.
- 1/4 yard of printed exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard lightweight lining fabric
- 1/4 yard of fusible fleece
- 18 pt sewing needle
- sewing machine, thread, and scissors
More summer bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New