+ Bulky Intersections - Fanning Seam Allowances
This sewing project began as a one-of-a-kind handbag just for fun, but when a reader asked Christie of JoyFoolery how she constructed this bag, she was kind and clever enough to write and photograph this easy-to-follow tutorial. I really like the casual yet feminine look and would use this as an everyday run-around bag!
Machine Minute: Bulky Seam Intersections
Fanning Seam Allowances
To achieve a smooth and even quilt top, it’s important to consider how the seam allowances come together. Watch this video to learn a great way to evenly distribute seams.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New