Be part of an online experience you won’t find anywhere else! Join the November Sew-Along at Craftsy and you’ll receive a fabric kit for your project, along with step-by-step, in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that will help you complete an exciting Everyday Reversible Tote designed exclusively by Beki Lambert for Craftsy. Create a new item for yourself or for a gift, meet new friends, and learn useful skills in the process. Come Sew-Along with us! I’ll have my seam rippers ready!
This Craftsy Sew-Along includes:
- Exclusive access to Beki Lambert’s Sew-Along starting November 15, 2013
- Step-by-step written instructions and quality photos for each step in the pattern
- Personalized help and encouragement from Beki Lambert and fellow sewists
- A one-of-a-kind reversible tote pattern designed by Beki Lambert exclusively for Craftsy (appropriate for all difficulty levels; basic skills needed)
- Your selection of fabric from Ty Pennington’s Impressions fabric collection in the color combination of your choice:
– Blue/Grey or Red/Purple
– Each Sew-Along includes 1 1/4 yard of two coordinating fabrics (2 1/2 yards total)– Fabric details: 100% cotton; 44″ wide; machine wash cold/tumble dry low
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New