This folding jewelry case sewing project has pockets and compartments for all your jewelry. Two pockets are designed for tangle-free necklaces, a padded covered section is for your earrings, and there is a clear vinyl pocket for your bracelets. The folding jewelry case has a ring holder, an area for pins, and a zippered pocket for everything else.
More wallet sewing patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New