A very unique bag that is worked with a self-striping yarn in a pattern that creates ruffles as it is worked. The bag is worked from side to side. A full lining is inserted after knitting. An I-cord strap pulls on the lower edges of the bag, spreading the base to its full width. Sweet.
[block]1[/block]Get the PDF
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New