A very unique bag that is worked with a self-striping yarn in a pattern that creates ruffles as it is worked. The bag is worked from side to side. A full lining is inserted after knitting. An I-cord strap pulls on the lower edges of the bag, spreading the base to its full width. Sweet.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New