A Sewing + Knitting Pattern Round Up!
Japanese knot bags are one of the most popular bags here at PatternPile.com. Japanese knot bags are carried over your wrist and have a lovely round shape for a bag that can be created at any size. Japanese knot bags are used as knitting bags, lunch bags, etc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New