A Sewing + Knitting Pattern Round Up!
Japanese knot bags are one of the most popular bags here at PatternPile.com. Japanese knot bags are carried over your wrist and have a lovely round shape for a bag that can be created at any size. Japanese knot bags are used as knitting bags, lunch bags, etc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New