A Sewing + Knitting Pattern Round Up!
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
Japanese knot bags are one of the most popular bags here at PatternPile.com. Japanese knot bags are carried over your wrist and have a lovely round shape for a bag that can be created at any size. Japanese knot bags are used as knitting bags, lunch bags, etc. There is no hardware required for this sewing project making it a quick and easy sew for most confident beginners. We’ve compiled and sorted through some of the best Japanese knot bag tutorials patterns and projects to bring you a variety of perspectives, styles and resources.
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+