A Free Sewing Tutorial by Bev McCullough
A free sewing tutorial from Bev McCullough to make this great caddy to help sewers and quilters keep their ironing boards clear of tools
yet handy while storing them inside this pretty organizer that you can make too! This caddy is made with pockets on both sides; a long pocket in front for fabric pens, scissors, seam gauge, and measuring tapes. A little pincushion sits up front, and the back has a smaller pocket that is perfect for holding safety pins, chalk, small scraps of fusible interfacing? Fill this caddy with sewing notions and give it all together as a gift on a special occasion.
More sewing tool and notions storage projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New