This PDF sewing pattern gives the option to sew four sizes of pouches for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6s/SE, iPhone 6 plus/6s plus. This sleeve holds the iPhone and iPod or other smart phones and MP3 players. Along with the main compartment to hold your phone, there is an exterior pocket for earbuds, credit cards, or other smaller things you need to have with you. The PDF pattern shows the construction steps within 19 pages with clear pictures and detail instructions, and three pages of templates drawn by a computer. This little pouch would make a nice gift for just about anyone!
More sewing projects for your phone:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New