by Gaila Designs
A PDF sewing pattern and instructions to make this unique, fully lined, padded cover with side zipper pocket and handles. Beautiful yet super simple-to-construct case for your iPad Mini! You can opt to add a pocket on both sides of the case, or make a side zip case without the extra pocket. Easy modifications are included in the pattern instructions. This pattern is designed to fit the iPad Mini with room if it has a case. Since all case sizes can’t be anticipated, measure your case. If it is larger than 8″ x 6″ x 1/2″ you will need to adjust the pattern. As designed, this pattern will fit most 7″ tablets including Kindle Fire 7″ tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7″ tablets, Nook HD 7″ and many more. If the device measures less than 8″ x 6″ x 1/2″ it will fit in this cover.
More laptop sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5