by Gaila Designs
A PDF sewing pattern and instructions to make this unique, fully lined, padded cover with side zipper pocket and handles. Beautiful yet super simple-to-construct case for your iPad Mini! You can opt to add a pocket on both sides of the case, or make a side zip case without the extra pocket. Easy modifications are included in the pattern instructions. This pattern is designed to fit the iPad Mini with room if it has a case. Since all case sizes can’t be anticipated, measure your case. If it is larger than 8″ x 6″ x 1/2″ you will need to adjust the pattern. As designed, this pattern will fit most 7″ tablets including Kindle Fire 7″ tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7″ tablets, Nook HD 7″ and many more. If the device measures less than 8″ x 6″ x 1/2″ it will fit in this cover.
More laptop sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New