from Gaila Designs
A PDF pattern instructions to sew this unique, fully lined, padded cover for a tablet with side zipper pocket and handles. A beautiful yet super simple to construct bag for your iPad, e-reader, or tablet! You can choose to add pockets on both sides of the carrying case, or make a side zip case without the extra pocket. Easy sewing pattern changes included in the instructions.
More from [block]4[/block] at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New