Cool sewing techniques to learn while creating this iPad case - no exposed seams!
This is a PDF sewing pattern by Studio Cherie with all of the full-sized pattern pieces and source notes you need to start making these popular iPad tablet cases. Cherie says that there are some really cool sewing techniques to learn while sewing this bag, such as how to create a bag with no exposed seams. A finished iPad case made with this PDF sewing pattern measures 8″ by 10″ by 1.5″.
More sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New