Cool sewing techniques to learn while creating this iPad case - no exposed seams!
This is a pdf sewing pattern by Studio Cherie with all of the full-sized pattern pieces and source notes you need to start making these popular iPad tablet cases. Cherie says that there are some really cool sewing techniques to learn while making this bag, such as how to create a bag with no exposed seams. A finished iPad case made with this pdf sewing pattern measures 8″ by 10″ by 1.5″. Like the bicycle fabric? Find more right here!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New