A confident beginner sewer will be able to make any tote bag with a top zippered closure after using this PDF pattern from Design Blanche. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions with photos and stitch a lunch bag that is fully insulated on all sides, including under the top zippered closure. This bag pattern will have the option to include an interior pocket for an ice pack or cutlery. This bag has elastic inside to hold a water bottle in place. There are also elasticized side pockets for bottles. Sew an everyday tote bag, by replacing water resistant PUL lining and the insulated batting with your choice of lining. This lunch tote is spacious enough to hold containers, fruit, a small yogurt, snacks and water bottles. This approximate size is 9 3/8″ (23.81 cm) wide, 10 1/2″ (26.67 cm) tall (excluding handles), 5 1/2″ (14 cm) deep with 16 1/4” (41.28 cm) long handles. This is a good pattern to have on hand. Sew and sell!
- exterior fabric
- lining fabric (PUL or other water resistant fabric)
- Insul-Bright (insulated batting)
- woven interfacing Pellon SF 101 (optional)
More lunch bag sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags