See how My Yellow Umbrella upcycles and transforms an everyday store-bought handbag with custom cut and sewn inserts which convert it into a camera bag! Using headliner fabric, velcro, cotton fabric, and plastic canvas, this bag turns into a very practical, sturdy and expensive-looking camera bag. A money saving sewing project.
[block]13[/block] – [block]14[/block] [block]15[/block] [block]16[/block] [block]17[/block]:
“Turn your table into a large scale ironing surface with the Sullivan’s Ironing Cover. This cover makes it much easier to iron large fabric items such as quilts, curtains, tablecloths, and much more! A grid surface helps you measure and cut without needing a separate measuring device.”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New