A free sewing and upcycling tutorial from Vicky Myers transforming a tweed skirt into a lovely handbag for winter.
A beautiful blue plaid tweed purse is the result of an upcycled sewing project by Vicky Myers transforming a thrifted skirt into this handbag that is perfect for colder months. I love the pleats. I love the fabric. Let Vicky walk you through her creative steps she takes to sew this gorgeous bag – so you can make one too.
Draft a Basic Harris Tweed Coin Purse Sewing Pattern from Emma M
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New