Wendi from Shiny Happy World demonstrates how she converts an embroidery pattern into an applique pattern. Wendi has accumulated a lot of embroidery patterns, and a lot of those embroidery patterns include multiple images that you can use to create unique appliqued quilt blocks. You could also create inserts or panels out of the quilt blocks to include within tote bags. Wendi explains that anyone can easily use this embellishment technique to work with needle-turn applique, freezer paper applique, or whichever your favorite applique method is right now.
How to Do Needle Turn Applique:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New