Two fantastic tutorials demonstrating how to sew slip pockets into any handbag from Shannon Sorensen Designs and Bernina International.
I have two fabulous tutorials for you today so we can learn how to include a slip pocket in our bags. It’s EASY! You’ll wish you’d seen this before! Take a looksy…
1. Shannon of Shannon Sorensen Designs published this fantastic tutorial demonstrating how to include slip pockets in any handbag. Slip pockets are one of the easiest pockets to include within any sewing project. Let Shannon walk you through the steps and you will have slip pockets in no time! (Check out her ruffled bag too!) As bag feature, the slip pocket is a little something extra to help you stay organized.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New