Two fantastic tutorials demonstrating how to sew slip pockets into any handbag from Shannon Sorensen Designs and Bernina International.
I have two fabulous tutorials for you today so we can learn how to include a slip pocket in our bags. It’s EASY! You’ll wish you’d seen this before! Take a looksy…
1. Shannon of Shannon Sorensen Designs published this fantastic tutorial demonstrating how to include slip pockets in any handbag. Slip pockets are one of the easiest pockets to include within any sewing project. Let Shannon walk you through the steps and you will have slip pockets in no time! (Check out her ruffled bag too!) As bag feature, the slip pocket is a little something extra to help you stay organized.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New