A free video sewing tutorial from Sewspire
Today Andrea from Sewspire will show us how to sew an over-sized fabric covered button and a fabric tab so that you can add a button tab closure to any bag. This particular video is a supplement to the Zip Top Diaper Bag tutorial which is a premium Sewspire offering in a PDF format. If you want to incorporate a button tab closure into the design of your Sewspire diaper bag, simply omit the zippered top and substitute with this button tab closure. Please let Andrea know if you have any questions or need clarification on any aspect of the diaper bag sewing and construction. You are welcome to sell your finished bags. No further permission required.
Watch the free sewing tutorial:
More bags with button tab closures:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New