A free sewing video from Whitney Sews + Tips from Kelly McCants and Alyce Dolce
Watch Whitney Edwards from Whitney Sews stitch this flat bottom pouch with whimsical owl oilcloth. The pouch body is created using one piece of fabric with a zipper across the top on one side. The boxed bottom corners provide the bag with a wider base that force the bag to stand up on its own. Attach a simple D-ring to one side of the pouch for a wrist strap, key ring, or a purse charm. This sturdy pouch would make a nice gift for anyone.
Watch the free video tutorial:
Watch these two free videos for tips when sewing with oilcloth:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New