Free Sewing Tutorial by SugarBeans
Susan from SugarBeans purchased a Kindle eReader for an upcoming trip. Like so many of us, Susan reads daily, and as her favorite past-time the new Kindle is a sweet treat in many ways! Susan wanted to sew a pretty case for her new reader, knowing how easy it is to scratch the screen. She took her Kindle‘s measurements, added 1 1/4 inches for seams and cut a shabby chic vintage pillowcase. Susan offers a free sewing tutorial demonstrating how she put her Kindle case together in no time. Easy peasy. I like the feminine ribbon ties on top, and the crochet lace-edged front pocket for notes, or small books. Are you ready to search your stash for some pretty fabric now?
More shabby chic bags to sew:
- Vintage Shabby Chic Coin Purse
- Shabby Chic Sewing Case
- Sew a Shabby Burlap Tote + Create Fabric Flowers
- Sweet Shabby Quilted Pouch
- Sweet Shabby Dreams Quilt
- Shabby Ruffled Tote
- How to Create Scalloped Piping on Your Sewing Machine
- Sew Pretty Sew Easy Tote
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯