A free Sewing Tutorial by Christina of Bumblebee Bags
Christina of Bumblebee Bags shows us how she creates a super-stiff bottom for her basic tote bag. This free sewing tutorial is easy-to-follow. However, you need to know how to construct a straight-forward tote bag in order to follow along and understand Christina’s instructions. This fundamental bag-making tutorial is important only after you have cut out your pattern pieces and any interfacing.
More tote bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5