By Kelly Bryden for Brit+Co.
Kelly Bryden from Brit + Co. shows us how she re-created running belts with her free sewing DIY. Kelly explains that the key to making these colorful running bands stay in place, is to use high-quality, wide width Velcro. Wide hook and loop tape (Velcro) provides plenty of surface area for Velcro to stay together holding your belongings securely. See how Kelly sewed these wonderful athletic bands to carry your phone and cash/cards.
More bags, belts, and bands to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New