By Kelly Bryden for Brit+Co.
Kelly Bryden from Brit + Co. shows us how she re-created running belts with her free sewing DIY. Kelly explains that the key to making these colorful running bands stay in place, is to use high-quality, wide width Velcro. Wide hook and loop tape (Velcro) provides plenty of surface area for Velcro to stay together holding your belongings securely. See how Kelly sewed these wonderful athletic bands to carry your phone and cash/cards.
More bags, belts, and bands to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New