By Kelly Bryden for Brit+Co.
Kelly Bryden from Brit + Co. shows us how she re-created running belts with her free sewing DIY. Kelly explains that the key to making these colorful running bands stay in place, is to use high-quality, wide width Velcro. Wide hook and loop tape (Velcro) provides plenty of surface area for Velcro to stay together holding your belongings securely. See how Kelly sewed these wonderful athletic bands to carry your phone and cash/cards.
More bags, belts, and bands to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas