by Sue Bleiweiss
Learn to sew this sturdy drawstring wool bucket bag with this free sewing tutorial from Sue Bleiweiss. This multi-purpose bag is an awesome autumn accessory. The round shape gives this bag a spacious interior, while the patchwork exterior is your canvas for featuring some of your favorite fall fabrics. Sew it up “scrappy” for a casual, bohemian feel, or use a few Kona solids for a more classic look.
More patchwork bags to sew:
- Patchwork Jack-o-Lantern Halloween Treat Tote – PDF Pattern + Crazy Quilting
- Patchwork Day-tripper Backpack + Sew Easy Shoulder Pads for Bag Straps
- Patchwork Embroidery & Mending Kit – Free Sewing Tutorial
- Beginner’s Sassy Patchwork Tote Bag – PDF
- Easy Patchwork Pencil Case – Free Tutorial
- Red Rose Patchwork Change Purse – Bag KIT
- Patchwork Drawstring Gift Bags – Free Sewing Tutorial
- Patchwork Strips and Side-Ties Tote Bag – Free PDF
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯