Rob and Corinne are showing you how to take an old men’s suit jacket and transform it into a backpack. So now is the time to raid uncle Bob’s closet for an old sports coat, whip out the scissors and sew a backpack!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New