A free sewing video DIY by Q2HAN demonstrating the steps to sew this casual leather and lace bucket bag.
A drawstring bucket bag made out of leather and lace to carry everyday. This video sewing tutorial by twin sisters and DIY enthusiasts Q2HAN will walk you through the steps to sew one of these practical bags from start to finish without a commercial pattern. It’s an easy sewing project you will love!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New