Christina from 2 little hooligans shares with all of you her fabulous tutorial for making a garment bag. During a trip to California she saw a ton of garment bags and they were all the same… plain and black. Immediately her creative juices began to flow and she started to think of a way to design a garment bag that was cute and practical and of course affordable. Here is what she came up with. I hope you like it. *You must know basic sewing techniques, how to make bias strips as well as know how to sew in a zipper. (see free video tutorials below if you do not!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New