A Free Sewing DIY from Sarana Ave.
Easy sewing so you can even make two or three in an afternoon. These plant pot covers would make a nice gift for Mom! Stitch these plant pot cozies at any size using a pretty botanical fabric print. The fabrics featured here are from the Spring-fresh Botany collection only found at Hawthorne Threads.
More great sewing and crochet projects at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New