This is a free sewing tutorial by Melly Sews. These toy storage bags are cylinder-shaped and sturdy. Be sure to use the correct gauge of clear plastic. The clear plastic to sew is usually inexpensive and purchased off a roll. It is easy to sew because it is sturdy, doesn’t fray, and easy to handle, but make sure that you check the tips for sewing clear plastic and vinyl etc, before you start to avoid sewing machine frustration.
Sewing Tips for Clear Plastic or Vinyl
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New