This is a free sewing tutorial by Melly Sews. These toy storage bags are cylinder-shaped and sturdy. Be sure to use the correct gauge of clear plastic. The clear plastic to sew is usually inexpensive and purchased off a roll. It is easy to sew because it is sturdy, doesn’t fray, and easy to handle, but make sure that you check the tips for sewing clear plastic and vinyl etc, before you start to avoid sewing machine frustration.
Sewing Tips for Clear Plastic or Vinyl
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5