This free video sewing from Charmed By Ashley discusses how to sew a simple Easter basket liner and how you can apply this method to sew a liner for any existing basket regardless of its size. Ashley also offers a free download to go with this free sewing project here.
A pretty cotton gingham fabric is used to create the basket liner in the sample video. You could also use almost any woven fabric such as linen, Kona Cotton Natural, broadcloth, Easter print fabrics, etc..
Watch the free video now:
More like this featured at PatternPile:Little Bunny Poo Poo Treat Bags Little Lamb Zippy Critter Pouch
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New