This free video sewing from Charmed By Ashley discusses how to sew a simple Easter basket liner and how you can apply this method to sew a liner for any existing basket regardless of its size. Ashley also offers a free download to go with this free sewing project here.
A pretty cotton gingham fabric is used to create the basket liner in the sample video. You could also use almost any woven fabric such as linen, Kona Cotton Natural, broadcloth, Easter print fabrics, etc..
Watch the free video now:
More like this featured at PatternPile:Little Bunny Poo Poo Treat Bags Little Lamb Zippy Critter Pouch
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New